Innovation is one of today’s hot topics. It is what drives our society forward and few people have more knowledge on the subject than Louis Foreman. His first-hand experience, passion and entrepreneurship make him an expert on the topic and a valuable speaker.
Louis leaves audiences feeling inspired to make a positive change – to make someone or something better. He knows what it takes to get a novel idea to the market. He has experience in all different areas. An inventor himself, he:
- Holds 12 of his own patents
- Began a successful product design and engineering company
- Publishes a magazine devoted to the topic of innovation
- Wrote and published The Independent Inventor’s Handbook
- Produced an Emmy® Award-winning TV show
- Helped found one of the premier and highly-trafficked web platforms dedicated to innovation
In short, Louis is a case-in-point example of what it could look like if you pursued your innovative dreams and aspirations. Through his hands-on experience in developing ideas and his involvement within the world of intellectual property, Louis understands the innovation industry.
Louis’ Speaking Engagements
See Louis In Action
Connect with Louis